Click roses to proceed to wedding contract.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• I agree that I am hiring Texas Prison Weddings, consisting of TDCJ Officiants approved to perform TDCJ Weddings at the TDCJ Unit listed in this contract.
• I understand that the first payment of $100 is a non-refundable retainer and that the date is not reserved until 2nd payment has been received.
• I realize that payment on my final balance can be made at any time; however; I also understand that the entire balance must be paid no later than 14 calendar days prior to the wedding date.
LEGALITY OF MARRIAGE
• I understand that failure to have the marriage license on the premises where the ceremony is performed that the officiant cannot legally perform the ceremony and is not obligated to do so, regardless of the inconvenience it may cause, and all payments will be forfeited.
• Paid applicants are given date priority in the order payment is received.
• Payment preferred via invoice from Texas Prison Weddings but we also accept payments via CashApp, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle and Walmart 2 Walmart. If you prefer USPS, we suggest Priority (red) Mail to avoid being lost in the mail. (Priority (blue) Express, too expensive)
• I acknowledge that the $100 paid as a retainer is non-refundable unless Texas Prison Weddings cancels the wedding.
• I understand that if we cancel our wedding after Texas Prison Weddings has completed their consultation (in person, via phone or via email) with us, we agree that it is only fair for Texas Prison Weddings to retain $100 retainer as payment for work done.
• I understand that refund, less expenses, is only given if I cancel 14 days or more prior to the ceremony, TDCJ cancels or changes the date and Texas Prison Weddings is unable to reschedule. NO refund will be given after 14 days prior to ceremony.
WEDDING DATE CHANGE
• If the wedding date is postponed or changed, the following rules will apply.
• Emergency Conditions: If inclement weather or unforeseen emergency occurs, Texas Prison Weddings will negotiate a refund or rescheduled ceremony on a case by case basis dependent on any costs incurred.
Payment preferred via invoice from Texas Prison Weddings but we also accept payments via CashApp, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle and Walmart 2 Walmart.
Whatever is more convenient for you.
If you prefer Money Order, please use USPS. We suggest sending via Priority (red) Mail to avoid being lost in the mail. Priority (blue) Express is too expensive.
Texas Prison Weddings
P O BOX 399
SPLENDORA TX 77372