Copyright © 2015 - 2019 Texas Prison Weddings. All rights reserved.
For Information Only
If you have any questions or need additional information, complete the form below. You can also reach us via phone or text at 281-399-9999.
This is NOT the contract.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• I agree that I am hiring Texas Prison Weddings, consisting of Officiants approved for TDCJ Marriages, to perform the rite of marriage in the State of Texas at the TDCJ Unit listed in this contract.
• I understand that the first payment of $100 is a non-refundable retainer and that the date is not reserved or officiant information provided until 2nd payment has been received.
• I realize that payment on my final balance can be made at any time, however; I also understand that the entire balance must be paid no later than 14 calendar days prior to the wedding date.
LEGALITY OF MARRIAGE
• I understand that failure to have the marriage license on the premises where the ceremony is performed that the officiant cannot legally perform the ceremony and is not obligated to do so, regardless of the inconvenience it may cause, and all payments will be forfeited.
• Paid applicants are given date priority in the order payment is received.
• Payment shall be made with credit card via phone, online at TexasPrisonWeddings.com, via PayPal.me/MemorableMoment or USPS postal money order payable to Jo Anne Hall sent via USPS Priority (red) Mail. (Do not use Priority (blue) Express, too expensive)
• I further understand that if my account is not paid in full 14 days prior to the wedding date, the officiant will not attend or perform my wedding and the $100 non-refundable retainer will not be returned.
• I acknowledge that the $100 paid as a retainer is non-refundable unless Texas Prison Weddings cancels the wedding.
• I understand that if we cancel our wedding after Texas Prison Weddings has completed their consultation (in person, via phone or via email) with us, we agree to pay $100. I agree that it is only fair for Texas Prison Weddings to be paid for work done.
• I understand that refund, less expenses, is only given if I cancel 14 days or more prior to the ceremony, TDCJ cancels or changes the date and Texas Prison Weddings is unable to reschedule. NO refund will be given after 14 days prior to ceremony.
WEDDING DATE CHANGE
• If the wedding date is postponed or changed, the following rules will apply.
• Emergency Conditions: If inclement weather or unforeseen emergency occurs, Texas Prison Weddings will negotiate a refund or rescheduled ceremony on a case by case basis dependent on any costs incurred.
P O BOX 399
SPLENDORA TX 77372
Texas Prison Weddings